++++ ~ Quizá hayamos vivido mil vidas antes que esta & nos emos encontrado en cada una de ellas ~

jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

Lithium ~


Lithium - do not want to close in Lithium - do not want to forget how it feels without Lithium - I want to stay in love with my sorrow Oh but God I want to let go Come to bed, do not make me sleep alone I can not hide the emptiness you left show I never wanted to be so cold Just do not drink enough to say you love me I can not hold Wonderful what is wrong with me Lithium - do not want to close in Lithium - do not want to forget how it feels without Lithium - I want to stay in love with my sorrow Darling, I forgive you after all Anything is better than being alone And in the end I think I'll have to fall I always find my place among the ashes
I can not hold Wonderful what is wrong with me Lithium - do not want to close in Lithium - do not want to forget how it feels without Lithium - I want to stay in love with my sorrow Oh but God I want to let i

No hay comentarios:

.